- Is the football match programs which is showing on local TV could be watched on Groovia TV?
If the license from the content provider only include terrestrial TV or regular TV, not payTV or IPTV, so the match program cannot be watched on Groovia TV.
- Could Groovia TV be split to another TV?
Groovia TV cannot be split. If there are more than 1 TVs that you wanted to show Groovia TV, so you must use more than 1 STB. 1 TV, 1 STB.
- Can Groovia TV be connected to other clients already?
The service isn’t available at the moment.
- Are the differences of internet bandwidth speed on Groovia Prima packages will affect the service of Groovia TV?
The different of internet bandwidth speed shall not affect the service of Groovia TV. Nevertheless, if a customer wanted to add any STBs, they have to subscribe the packages which consist of 2 MB internet bandwidth speed.
- I have already subscribed into TelkomVision, and I also would like to subscribe Groovia TV. What should I do?
TelkomVision and Groovia TV are 2 different services. TelkomVision is payTV service, meanwhile Groovia TV is the combination between payTV, interactive TV, and broadband internet access. If you wanted to subscribe for Groovia TV, please register for a new service.
- What kind of cable does Groovia TV use?
Groovia TV uses ADSL cables to serve subscribers.
- Is it able to connect Groovia TV STB with any ISP services?
Is it possible to change to any internet network or moved manually?
Groovia TV STB only can be configured using Telkom network services. If you’re moving from your current address, the STB cannot automatically used on the newer address. STB shall need to be reconfigured in the Telkom network at the newer address.
- At the moment I’m using STB for SD services. If I would like to change into HD services, are there any additional costs?
The change of STB from SD to HD services, are not charged for any costs. However, the monthly subscription for HD services will be different with the SD services.
- I have subscribed Groovia TV with basic pack. But why do I cannot watch channel 405 (Fashion TV) on my TV?
Channel 405 (Fashion TV) needed to be activated by calling into 147, to confirm the activation of the channel.
- When will Groovia TV adds more HD channels?
More HD channels will be added soon.
- I would like to add more STB at my house, how do I do that?
Please call to 147 or come to nearest Plasa Telkom to register for additional STB.
- Currently I’m watching Groovia TV, but then the displays just stopped and some errors happened. What should I do?
Please call to 147 or come to nearest Plasa Telkom. Groovia TV technicians will come to your location to solve the problems.
- Is the radio features on Groovia TV, are able to stream any radio broadcasts which comes from outside of Jakarta?
At the moment, the service only consists for radio broadcasts from Jakarta.
- How far the coverage area of Groovia TV services?
For the time being, Groovia TV service covers Jakarta area. More area will be covered in the near future. More info please check at http://groovia.tv/coverage .
- If I would like to add STB for other TVs at my residential, will the TV programs on the additional STB showing the same channels with main STB?
If you’re using additional STB, you can choose your own channels which different with channels displayed on the main STB.
- Is Groovia TV able to be watched through tablets such as android, iPad, or iPhone? How we could do that?
The service is not available for the time being.
- I’m subscribed to Speedy at my home. If I wanted to subscribe Groovia TV, what should I do?
Call to 147 to register into Groovia TV, and make sure your Speedy services at 384 kbps on minimum.
- I’m interested on Groovia TV features, could I subscribe for the mini packs only?
To enjoy mini packs, you need to subscribe Groovia Prima basic pack, then add mini packs of your choice with additional cost.
- I watched programs on Groovia TV, and regular TV with antennas. Why the programs had seconds delay on Groovia TV?
Delay is likely to be happened into any payTV. Since payTV is relaying programs from regular (terrestrial) TV.
- Can I show my programs that I’ve made on Groovia TV? How I can do that?
Please submit your programs to TV stations which aired on Groovia TV. Since Groovia TV doesn’t have any in-house channel which managed by Groovia TV at the moment.
Listed on the right side of this page is a quick guide to operate the Groovia devices. You can learn about the Groovia hardware (Set Top Box and Set Top Box remote) and how to operate them. Have fun exploring Groovia!
You can also download the guide as PDF below
MANUAL GUIDE GROOVIA